Quantum Physics for Beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing. Understanding How Everything Works by a Simplified Explanation of Quantum Physi (Paperback)
Do you want to know the principles that govern everything around you?
Have you always been curious about quantum physics and its mysteries but you don't know where to begin?
You have found the right place, your journey to learn quantum physics starts now
Award-winner scientist, Carl J. Pratt, presents the most exhaustive and clear introduction to the topic. "Quantum Physics for Beginners" peels away layers of mystery to reveal what is behind most modern technological innovations.
In this book you will find:
- What quantum physics is, the history and most famous experiments and achievements in quantum mechanics.
- Wave-particle duality dilemma.
- How particles can be in multiple places at once.
- Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
- Schrodinger's equation.
- Quantum entanglement
- Quantum fields theory.
- Introduction to string theory.
- Quantum gravity.
- Real-world applications: Quantum computing, Quantum key distribution, ultra-precise clocks...
And much more
Even if this is the first time that you are hearing these terms don't be discouraged by these big words. This book is written specifically for people approaching this topic for the first time.
Professor Pratt will take you by the hand on a two-century journey to discover the principles that govern the universe.
Quantum physics can be easy, accessible, and interesting for everyone.
Are you ready? Let's deep dive into quantum physics todayClick BUY NOW and start your journey