CCSP Cloud Guardians: A bulleted look at the critical topics for the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional exam (Paperback)
Are you prepping for CCSP? If you said yes, then this is the book for you One of the hardest things to figure out with (ISC)2 tests is knowing what you have to know before getting to the test room
Gwen has worked with her CCSP students for years in figuring out what they need to know. Now that information is available for you. This book is an essential supplement for the Official Study Guide
This book will guide you through the six CCSP domains.
- Cloud Concepts Architecture and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk, and Compliance
Inside each domain, you will find all of the critical topics you should know.
Gwen designed this book for use as:
- A guide for you as you start to study. If you are wondering what you need to know, this is an excellent reference. You may see a topic in here and be able to say to yourself: "I know that topic." In which case, you can move on to your next item of study. If you see a topic here that you do not know, there are many listed references for you to get that content in detail. The best study material is the free NIST and CSA documents
- In your studies, you will see so many different topics that you will likely be overwhelmed. Come back to this book as a guide.
- As you near the exam date, this book is a perfect, quick, to the point, reminder of all of the critical cloud concepts.
Do not go into the exam without this knowledge
All definitions and explanations have been pulled from reputable sources like the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), GDPR, and NIST to clear up the confusion amongst different books and definitions. Cloud is such a new topic that terms are being used in new and different ways, which can confuse. Your guide to clearing up the confusion is within this book