Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Executive Function series.
- #1: What Were You Thinking?: Learning to Control Your Impulses (Executive Function #1) (Paperback): $10.95
- #2: My Day Is Ruined!: A Story Teaching Flexible Thinking (Executive Function #2) (Paperback): $10.95
- #3: Of Course It's a Big Deal (Executive Function #3) (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: It Was Just Right Here! (Executive Function #4) (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: What's the Problem?: A Story Teaching Problem Solving (Executive Function #6) (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: How Did You Miss That?: A Story Teaching Self-Monitoring (Executive Function #7) (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: I'll Never Get All of That Done!: A Story about Planning and Prioritizing (Executive Function #8) (Paperback): $10.95
- #9: Fix It with Focus: A Story about Ignoring Distractions and Staying on Task (Executive Function #9) (Paperback): $10.95
Blake doesn't understand why he has to clean his room RIGHT NOW. He'll get to it eventually
Luckily for Blake, his mom is there to help him understand why it's important to get started on tasks right away. By exploring his reasons for putting off the things he is supposed to do, Blake soon realizes that he is simply making excuses.
Join Blake as he and his mom go through a few simple steps to help him take initiative and get things done.