Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): $13.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): $13.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): $13.99
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $22.09
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $13.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover): $23.79
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011 (Prebound): $23.52
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $13.99
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): $13.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $22.12
A destructive force is about to hit the city of Joplin....
Eleven-year-old Dexter has always wanted to see a tornado. So when he gets the incredible opportunity to go storm chasing with the famous Dr. Norman Rays, he has to say yes Dr. Rays is the host of Tornado Mysteries, the show that Dex and his older brother, Jeremy, watched every night until Jeremy joined the U.S. Navy SEALs and left Joplin.
Dex certainly knows how deadly tornadoes can be, but this one isn't heading toward Joplin, and wouldn't it be great to have a brave and exciting story of his own to tell Jeremy when he comes home? But when the tornado shifts direction, Dexter's bravery is about to get seriously tested....