PSAT/NMSQT 1520 with Online Test (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
This edition includes:
- Hundreds of practice exercises that represent the most difficult passages and questions found on the actual PSAT
- Two full-length PSAT practice tests: one in the book and one online
- Comprehensive review of the most difficult concepts on the test
- Tips and strategies for ultimate success
- Numerous drills tailored especially for advanced students, and more
Looking for an in-depth review for PSAT test takers of all levels? Check out Barron’s PSAT/NMSQT with Online Tests, 19th edition.
Brian Stewart is the author of ACT, SAT, and PSAT test preparation books published through Barron's Educational Series. Brian is the President of BWS Education Consulting, Inc., a test preparation and tutoring company based in Columbus, Ohio: bwseducationconsulting.com. Brian and his staff have helped students achieve perfect scores on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT, and reach their college admissions goals. BWS Education Consulting is available to work with students anywhere in the world via online tutoring.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.